Pages

Friday, June 21, 2013

Our Thug Life In Hawaii

Happy Friday everyone!!!! I am so happy to see the weekend get here! Anyone else? Time to kick back relax and enjoy the free time. Today I am up with a layout I made of a more recent photo. I was running errands in a store and Brian was trying to entertain the girls outside while I finished up. He was able to snap this photo of them and I just laughed so hard when I saw it.  It makes them look like such tough little cookies! But really???? How tough can they be when their Mommy calls them cookie!


I used a lot of Studio Calico's new line Atlantic for this one. I am LOVING the pinks & grays with the splash of orange and navy. The die cut arrows are from October Afternoon and my Silhouette Cameo machine. I even used my new Mama Elephant stamp for the little chevron details. 

Thanks everyone for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend! 

2 comments:

  1. You are KILLING me with your awesomeness! Loving the 8.5" x 11" too! Stunning! Everything is just beyond awesome. And super jealous of those Atlantic papers/ embellishments. I really should just bite the bullet and buy it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet layout! Love your design here!!!

    ReplyDelete