Pages

Monday, July 22, 2013

Back @ The Mid Week Mojo's

Hello everyone and happy Monday! Hopefully everyone had a fun weekend! Over here in Hawaii on Saturday I got to go to a fun crop with my lovely friend Van and Sunday was family fun day. We went to a local beach and spent the day there with some friends and then had fondu later that evening. In between all that I was able to get two Mid Week Mojo's done. I can't tell you the last time I did a Mid Week Mojo and it's so much fun to be back in action with scrapbookSTEALS. 

Aquamarine #1: The Many Faces of McKenzie
Sketch:


My Take:

{Supplies}: Most of it's from Simon Says Stamp July card kit of the month. I added in the red Thickers, Basic Gray Flower, Bella Blvd Crocheted heart, Freckled Fawn cabochon and paper clip heart. 

The photos are a collection of the MANY funny faces that little miss Mac gives us on a daily basis. I swear that girl is such a character and you never know what type of mood she will be in. That seems to be the case with both my girls though. 

Aquamarine #2: Shanley Time
Sketch:



My Take: 

{Supplies}: Most is Studio Calico Atlantic collection with a touch of October Afternoon Labels, cork Thickers, MME enamel dots, Freckled Fawn Star, and Basic Gray Brad. 

We were having a hard time with potty training Shanley and we got the suggestion that if she got 5 days with no accidents that she get to do something special with Mommy that she picked. She chose to make beaded bracelets. The day finally came and Shanley was counting down the seconds till McKenzie took a nap so we could make the bracelets. She had so much fun and I wanted to make sure she had something to remember this moment in time. 

If you haven't ever check out scrapbookSteals and their Mid Week Mojo series make sure to head over and give them some love. As always thanks for stopping by and visiting. 






No comments:

Post a Comment